Book Title: Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Perennial Garden Plants
Author: Alan Titchmarsh
Format: Paperback | 144 pages
Publication Date: 01 Feb 2011
Herbaceous perennials flower each year, dying down in the winter and springing back to life the following spring. They are central features in the landscape of a garden as they appear year-after-year and must be regarded as constant features. This book gives the expert view on the vast array of flowers available.
* creative garden ideas and border planting plans
* practical advice on care, maintenance and propagation
* illustrated A-Z profiles of recommended plants
* recommended plants for specific purposes, conditions and effects
* step-by-step illustrations showing essential techniques
Alan Titchmarsh imparts a lifetime of expertise in these definitive guides for beginners and experienced gardeners. Step-by-step illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions guide you through the basic gardening skills and on to the advanced techniques, providing everything you need to create beautiful flower borders in your garden.