Book Title: AutoCAD 2019 for Beginners
Author: George Omura
Format: Paperback | 318 pages
Publication Date: 04 Sep 2018
AutoCAD 2019 For Beginners makes it easy to learn drafting in AutoCAD. Using easy, real-world examples, you will master the basics of this leading CAD software by following step by step instructions. Each topic starts with a brief explanation, and then launches into the example that gives you a direct experience and a good start. You'll learn the basics of drawing, editing, dimensioning, printing, and 3D modeling as you create the examples given in this book. Whether you are a beginner or trying to upgrade your skills, this step-by-step guide provides a solid base in design and drafting.
- Create basic drawings with drawing tools
- Create and edit complex drawings with the modify tools
- Add dimensions and annotations to drawings
- Prepare your drawing for printing
- Create and edit 3D models
- Learn to create Architectural floor plan
If you want to learn AutoCAD quickly and easily, AutoCAD 2019 For Beginners gets you started today.